Partnering at ChinaBio® Partnering Forum is powered by partneringONE®, the leading conference networking solution for the life sciences.
| Partnering Key Dates
|| Partnering Tutorial
⇒ April 17, 2012
Start requesting meetings
May 13, 2012
May 23-24, 2012
Deadline for meeting requests before first scheduling round
Pick up your updated meeting schedule on site at the partnering desk
New to Partnering?
Want to get the most out of your networking experience?
View a self-guided PowerPoint tutorial of how to use the partneringONE system. ►
You must have a PowerPoint Viewer enabled to access this tutorial.
Download the free PowerPoint Viewer from Microsoft.
With partneringONE® you can:
- Import your profiles from previous partnering events powered by partneringONE®
- Manage all your conference activities in your personal agenda
- Search and bookmark companies of interest for easy follow up
- Send requests to meet others, accept or decline requests from others
- Let the system schedule a time and place for all your accepted requests
- View the individual schedules of your company colleagues
- Receive notifications of new requests by SMS and/or email during the event
- Browse key pages of your partneringONE account on your mobile device during the event
partneringONE® software is web-based, there is nothing to download to your computer.
Just log in and connect with your conference community, anytime, anywhere.
Pre-arrange and conduct numerous one-to-one meetings with the online partnering system
- Create a detailed company profile or upload your profile from past EBD Group and partneringONE client conferences
- Start the partnering process six weeks ahead of the conference
- Review partnering opportunities by therapeutic area, licensing status and other industry relevant search options
- Select potential meeting partners from hundreds of company profiles
- Select times you are available for meetings on your Agenda/Schedule page
- Submit meeting requests to selected companies, adding personal messages if desired
- Accept or decline incoming meeting requests
- Browse key pages on mobile devices
- WE DO EVERYTHING ELSE FOR YOU!
- Meeting times and locations will be automatically assigned to mutually convenient times beginning one week prior to the conference
- Meeting times are scheduled in 30-minute intervals, with the meetings expected to last 25 minutes
- Keep an overview of all meeting participants, times and locations with a personalized schedule
Do not miss out on this excellent opportunity to meet future partners!
Join us in China.
T: +86 5137 0751 ext. 20
F: +86 5137 1368
From the USA: +1 858 926 4566 ext. 20
► 1100 scheduled one-to-one meetings
► 719 attendees
► 432 companies
► 38 company presentations
► 11 professors/researchers presentations
► 23 countries represented
Copyright © 2013, ChinaBio® LLC - ChinaBio is a registered trademark of ChinaBio® LLC