The following industry experts will be providing insights into China's emerging biotechnology industry and how to launch and build a successful life science companies at the BioBay Investor Forum 2010. (Click here for Speaker Bios.)
- Greg Scott - President & Founder, ChinaBio® LLC
Speakers and Panelists:
- Leon Chen, PhD - Partner, Fidelity Asia Ventures
- Peng Chen, PhD, JD – Partner, Morrison & Foerster LLP
- Francine Fang, MD, PhD - Senior Consultant, TusPark Ventures
- Alex Fowkes, JD - Executive Director, Head of R&D Business Development, Pfizer Global Research & Development
- Jian Han, MD, PhD - President & CSO, iCubate Inc.
- Jennifer Hu, PhD - Director of Licensing & External Research, Merck & Co., Inc., USA
- Kewen Jin, PhD - General Manager, Charles River Greater China
- Karen Liu, PhD - VP, China Renaissance Capital Investment
- Yuwen Liu, MBA - Chairwoman & CEO, BioBay
- Peter (Peizhi) Luo, PhD - Founder & Chairman, Adagene Inc.
- Jie Mi, PhD, MBA - Vice President, Gold Stone Investment Co.
- Joshua Ning, MBA - President & CEO, Suzhou DingMind Co., Ltd.
- Marc A. Schueler, MD, PhD, MBA - Director Venturing, DSM
Victor Shi, PhD - President, Asia Pacific, QIAGEN
- Timothy Wong, PhD - Marketing Development Manager, Drug Discovery, Pharma and CRO, Asia Pacific Invitrogen, by Life Technologies
- Chun Wu, PhD - Founder & CEO, Abgent Biotech (SuZhou) Co., Ltd.
Bai Xu, PhD - President & CEO, Suzhou Natong Nanobiotechnology Co., Ltd.
- David Xu, PhD - Managing Partner, Mingly China Growth Fund
- Stella Xu, PhD - Executive Director, Roche Global Pharma Partnering
- Yanning Yi, MBA - Executive Director, The Balloch Group
- Jason Zhao, MBA - Investment Director, SB China Venture Capital
>> Register now!