The third annual BioBay Investor Forum to be held in Suzhou is expected to attract more than 200 attendees and 50 VCs to see China's top life science companies present. The event is organized by ChinaBio® and BioBay, China's fastest growing biotech park. Located in the beautiful Suzhou Industrial Park less than one hour from Shanghai, BioBay has attracted over 170 companies in just three years.
The BioBay Investor Forum 2010 will host 18 early stage biotechnology, diagnostics and services companies developing novel technologies to address unmet needs. Attendees will have the opportunity to screen these companies in a fast-paced two day forum that also features over 20 industry experts and investors speaking on the life science industry and VC investment in China.
So join us at the BioBay Investor Forum 2010 in Suzhou on November 3-4 to see some of the best early stage life science companies in China and network with VCs and life science executives from around the world.
- Learn how to build a global biotech in China and attract venture funding
- Meet executives of early and mid-stage companies seeking investment
- Connect with VCs and other investors from the U.S., China and around the world
- Understand the opportunities and challenges facing the biotech industry in China
- Network with other entrepreneurs, industry executives and investors
Who Should Attend:
- U.S. & China VCs, fund managers and angel investors looking for investment opportunities
- Global pharma executives and business development managers seeking partnerships
- China biotech entrepreneurs wishing to connect with investors
- Industry analysts, media, etc. wanting to know more about China's biotech industry
- Multiple networking opportunities
-- Welcome Reception - Tuesday, November 2
-- Gala Banquet Dinner - Wednesday, November 3
-- Networking breaks, lunches, etc.
-- Closing Reception - Thursday, November 4
- Speakers and panels on
-- The State of China's Biotech Industry
-- Drugs - Novel vs Generics
-- Device and Nano Technology - China's Next Frontier?
-- Diagnostics - What's the Prognosis?
-- Services - Played Out or New Opportunities?
- 18 early stage companies present their business plans
- Raffle of valuable prizes (must be present to win)
- "Most Promising Company" awards - two companies selected by VC panel
- Tour of the BioBay facilities, now over 200,000 sq. ft.
- Individual Registration: USD250 / RMB 1,750
- Group Registration: register 3 attendees and get a 4th registration for free!
- CBMS (ChinaBio® Messaging System): where you can see who's attending the event and connect with them easily.
>> Register now!